Inside, there lay some very attractive place settings...
Such beauty made me want to add more... so I went in search of the family's silver.
I bet you didn't know we had 'family silver', how posh are we?!
I decided to set the table...
I took a step back to appreciate my work, daydream a bit more about my fancy dinner party, and then, I remembered where I was:
Thank you, mom, for our anniversary gift! The china is lovely, and we're looking forward to adding to it year after year. And maybe, one day, even sharing it with the children ;)

5 comments:
Love it! YOur china is beautiful... so are the flashcards! Can't believe how big your girls and boy are getting
I guess in America, they set the dessert spoon facing the other way?
Very lovely, Amanda. You are welcome and certainly more to come. You forgot to add the crystal, though. Get it out and do it again. :)
i DID forget the crystal! ah, man!
and shut it, gordon, or you won't be the favourite fitch after all ;)
thanks for always looking davidsons!
Ahahaha I was CRACKING UP!! I love your new china and the pictures were FANTASTIC.
So I've been trying to do...oh dang what's it called...depth of focus? Where the background is blurry and the front is all focused? Anyways, with my little craptastic polaroid digital camera and I get practically nothing. So I'm like..maybe I should buy a book. Then I go to the store last night and play with a Nikon D40 and did it on my first try. Hahah I'm so getting a new camera.
Post a Comment