Wow, good pictures, Amanda. The girls are great as always, but I really loved the setting and the poses a lot! I liked the black and white pics followed immediately by their full color counterpart. Wow! Nice work. I set the one with the three girls lying in leaves as my background wallpaper on my computer. Really good. Good colors and good lighting. Your tree in back was glorious! More! MOre! More!
7 comments:
ADORABLE!
I clicked and commented.
You have a real eye for taking great photos - and 3 beautiful girls as your subjects!
Wow, good pictures, Amanda. The girls are great as always, but I really loved the setting and the poses a lot! I liked the black and white pics followed immediately by their full color counterpart. Wow! Nice work. I set the one with the three girls lying in leaves as my background wallpaper on my computer. Really good. Good colors and good lighting. Your tree in back was glorious! More! MOre! More!
The pics are gorgeous. Love the colors and angles. Great use of leaves:).. You are amazing:)
Tisha
very nice!
Wowwwww!! Amanda those were all just beautiful! Truly were!
Post a Comment