.... those who voted 'boy' on our poll!! Baby number four is a boy, and still looking very healthy. Here is a photo, but please look here for more of our scan pictures!
Here he is being shy, with hands over face, and legs curled up. And here's the proof:
Puppy dog tails and snails... what a fun new adventure! Everyone should have a son. Lucky guy having 3 sisters. He will be so loved. And they can play dress up with him, and put make up on him, and somebody to finally be Ken with their Barbies... Oh the fun you all will have! Congratulations!!!
4 comments:
I changed my vote on the website, after visiting the doctor.
GOrdon
I cannot tell what the pics are, but I am so happy for your family! What a blessing!!
I'm SO right - we should have made that wager afterall! I could be thinking of names right now...
Helen
Puppy dog tails and snails... what a fun new adventure! Everyone should have a son. Lucky guy having 3 sisters. He will be so loved. And they can play dress up with him, and put make up on him, and somebody to finally be Ken with their Barbies... Oh the fun you all will have! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment